IV Ketamine Infusions for Depression: Why I Tried It, What It’s Like, and If It Worked (paperback)
Do you have questions about Ketamine therapy?
This book answers them:
Does ketamine work?
Is it safe?
What is the ketamine “trip” like?
What is a “bad trip” or k hole?
Where do I find these innovative treatments?
Will my insurance reimburse me?
IV Ketamine Infusions for Depression: Why I Tried It, What It’s Like, and If It Worked is the book you need to walk you through each step of this life-saving therapy.
Easy to read
Step by Step
Frank Ligons, the author, brings more than 3 years experience as a ketamine infusion patient to cover everything you need to know.
Debuted as a #1 New Amazon Seller.
Depression is the #1 cause of disability worldwide.
Sadly, many millions of sufferers are “treatment-resistant” and unable to find relief from traditional psychiatric medication. The cost of this mental health crisis in emotional pain, functional disability, and loss of life is immeasurable.
IV Ketamine Infusions break through treatment-resistant depression in 2 out of 3 cases.
This step-by-step guide makes considering Ketamine easier than ever.
Who needs this book?
- Depressed patients who feel like giving up
- Sufferers investigating innovative treatments
- Caretakers, parents, and friends researching Ketamine for a loved one
- Providers seeking insight into the needs and concerns of patients
What will you learn?
- Ketamine’s safety and side effects
- How to talk to your doctor about Ketamine
- Each step of visiting a Ketamine clinic
- The Ketamine therapy experience – fun or frightening?
- About K-holes and “bad trips” – what they are and how to avoid them
Get critical insights into Ketamine therapy.
- Speed up your introduction to this new, life-saving treatment.
- Save time from endlessly surfing the web for reliable information.
- Debunk the myths that discourage potential patients.
A medical researcher and Ketamine patient answers your key questions.
- Is it safe?
- How does it feel?
- Where can I find treatment?
- What does it cost?
- Does insurance cover it?
Includes a foreword full of hope from Dr. Henry Macler, whose clinic performs thousands of procedures, and an entire section of clinical study references.
Don’t suffer needlessly.
Buy NOW to learn about this life-saving treatment.